Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm not giving y'll promises. Well, it doesn't mean i don't mean it but, hey, I just don't like making promises. It's just a beginning from another heart-breaking in another time. Whenever I make a promise, i don't know why, I always think another 'what if' condition that I never guessed. Well, you know, there's no certainty in this world, even it's math. That's one of the reason why.

I know how it feels if you don't get it as you wanted or begged and yes, of course, i bet it'll be tough one to feel that drawback not getting as you wanted or begged. I'll feel that too. But, hey, as long as I'm enjoying this kind of way, i feel no matter and get nothing loss. Instead, I get so much things are priceless. Blessing something is better than begging something. I'd rather willing it away than I'll get nothing which is priceless. So, i think i'd better make no promise because it'll trigger you to beg something and i'll less receiving the priceless moments or lessons. That's another reason why.

Just watch my words and let the time answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment