Friday, March 22, 2013

This Time

Yeah I know this time is not the right time to do this, still stay awake in midnight and doing nothing like a foolish. 25 days left to face it, a test I should do before I left high school. And, it's like....omg.......I've not to say this word. Ok, I wouldn't say that...........okay, i can't. It isn't okay for me to hide it just think and think and think then act like there's nothing happen to you without any conclusion how to solve and heal it at least by myself. For whom has already passed this-pra-UN-thingy, you may understand how hard you trained those 6 subjects, let your self well-prepared of them, do a lot of latihan soal, blablabla. Then that time will come and yourself are getting complicated.

There's always a time when you're getting bored or tired. There's always a time when you'll need a shoulder to lean on. There's always a time when you'll take risky things of your choice. There's always a time when you need someone will hear your blabbering even the unimportant one, at least just hear then giving you a little smile. I have to learn those things by myself when there's actually no one will. As writing can help me a little bit, then, here I am, writing this a nanokilo thoughts of my mind.

Anyhow, I think, everyone is busy to chase what they've to chase too. So do I. Being independent is key that everyone should be by the time like this and that's what I've to used to it. I also think that I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz's lyric is such a reminder to whom with tiredful mind like me 'cause of it I will think how bad I want things I won't give up with and back to the reason why I want to get those things. I get the answer: I want it so badly because a lot of reason. Moreover, they're worth to try and I'm really curious with it. So, Daebak!

K. Enough ya del curhatnya. It's 1:33 AM, by the way. Well, Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment